Jan 21, 2010

Newspaper Feature!

We've been featured in The Wheel at Fort Eustis! Please check out the story below & feel free to leave a comment there! We appreciate your love and support!

http://www.forteustiswheel.com/articles/2010/01/21/news/top_stories/top02.txt





P.S. At the bottom you'll note it mentions we helped 300 families with free images. I was nervous (hey I'm used to being on the other side of an interview) when I talked to the reporter. Although we have certainly photographed that many and given free OR discounted images to that many I'm not sure if they were all free. She asked for a number and I just answered with how many we've photographed. LOL But you all know how quick I am to hand out freebies...lol so it might be that many after all! LOL I'll never be a millionaire but oh well I LOVE my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment