Oct 24, 2009

I'm so excited!

Our new studio has proven to be the hottest place to be in Newport News for photography! We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people stopping by to make appointments and as always getting to meet those precious little bundles. I always feel a certain surge of joy every time a parent honors me with taking their child's first portraits. Sigh... such a wonderful time...




We have also had the great fun of photographing a wedding or two, many maternity sessions and a fair share of great families. How lucky can one company be? I haven't had a day off since we opened the studio, working 12 hour days, and LOVING every single moment of it. I'm working extra hard next week to get all the clients done from previous weeks to prepare for the holiday rush. We are ALREADY filling fast. Please please please if you want a holiday session call us right away. Its going to be so hard to turn people away and I know we are going to hit that point more sooner than later.




We will be running some AMAZING holiday specials..My hubby says that I remind him of that car dealership with the slogan "I'd give em away, but my wife won't let me." except with me it's the hubby! Too bad for him though I wrote the holiday specials BEFORE he knew. LOL So it's gonna be a great deal! But shhh don't tell my hubby!




I'm adding some of the images from shoots this month.. We have had SUCH pretty babies and great families through here. If you don't see your session don't worry! I plan to post more soon!






Hugs and Halloween Wishes!





Keesha






P.S. DON'T FORGET, free Halloween portraits this year! Just stop by the studio in costume from 1p.m. to 9 p.m.! Remember this images are 100% free with a copyright release. So you can send em to grandma! Our way of saying THANK YOU for you wonderful support of our studio!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment