Nov 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Thank you everyone for making our first Halloween in our studio a huge success! We had many families come through and the kiddos were ADORABLE!

Before we get to the pictures let me remind you how to get your images. The link will take you to our normal proofing site.

As you scroll through you will see a number in dark black at the top left of the images. (Right below it says point to magnify)THIS is the number I need you to email me. Simply send an email to information@realmomentsphotography.com requesting that image file. Remember this is totally free. We already have the proofing site so we are just taking advantage of it.

If you would like a high quality print of your images you can order them directly from this site. They will be shipped directly to your home within 48 hours. These prints are wonderful quality. I love them.

If you have any questions feel free to send me an email or give me a call at 580-583-2492!

Keesha

The Halloween Link Is

http://www.millersalbums.com/?event=88896W1bc28f357f


P.S. If you are planning on Christmas images please contact us ASAP. I received 12 calls TODAY alone for appointments and they are filling VERY VERY fast. I would be heartbroken to have to turn away some of our long time clients! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment