Jun 22, 2010

Big changes for the RMP family..

Well we have arrived in Fort Campbell, KY and are busy unpacking boxes. The wonderful news is that people here at Fort Campbell are really sweet. There are so many expecting moms!

The bad news is that we have been told that Rocky will be leaving in 30 days for a full year in Afganistan. Although this was something we knew could happen with PCSing to such a high speed base we were very hopeful we would avoid it.

So while we are taking the next 30 days to spend together, after the dust has settled we have some very cool new programs ready to announced. Everyone who knows me well knows I have three great loves in my life, my family, my friends, and of course my photography. While Rocky is gone I'll be using that time for some amazing photography programs that have been waiting patiently in the wings.

Thank you all for your love and support. Look for more information soon!

Best Wishes & Merry Memories,

Keesha

No comments:

Post a Comment