May 25, 2009

The Sanderson Girls


I've photographed twins before, and they are always a joy. Our shoot yesterday with the Sanderson's new infant girls was no different. The two girls, Kyra and Shyla, only a handful of weeks old were precious little dolls.

Although I must admit they thought that lady with a camera was beyond crazy. Thus why they plotted to make sure that one of them was awake at all times to keep an eye on me. In the end they decided that crazy or not they were tired of that silly woman and finally fell asleep allowing us to get some precious images of them.

The girls have an adorable big sis Clarissa who is 5 months old. She was all about letting me take pictures of her in her new flower hat. She would get all excited and it would fall over her eyes where she would peek out at me like "Okay I've posed pretty. Now I must go play."

I was very lucky to have lots of extra hands to help out. Mom, Dad, and Grandma were all on hand to help and they were wonderful. These images would not have been possible without their patience and wisdom. Thank you all!


Keesha

No comments:

Post a Comment